Randy's Anti-Stress Remedies
(turn on music if you like)
|As fears of terrorist attacks, nuclear bombs, financial collapse and global warming overtake us, I have a few things for you that have helped me along the way. Are you afraid of being disfellowshipped or losing family members to the Watchtower? Afraid of divorce or child custody issues? Just plain down and out? Sit a spell and take the time to browse some things. Take a couple of deep breaths and hold them and count to 10 and slowly let out your breath to start. Feel more relaxed already? Let's try some more suggestions!|
1. Visit the ocean in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
2. Have fun with Randall and friends 1 2 3 4
3. Watch some pretty weird videos in Real Video (free player) requires fast connection:
Randall's Secret Cult In Port Douglas (Oz)
Governing Body adventures:
Beginnings of A Cult Leader
Now On the Governing Body
Help From Below
Randall Runs the Watchtower NEW
Building a health-food sandwich (Dave Sangiamo)
Wimp on the Barbie with the late Jan Groenveld
Apostates Discover Australia
Dogz and Jerry Falwell
4. If you can stand thinking about the Watchtower, you can:
|...if you want to see the Bethel underground graffiti at its peak in
1979 by the nephew of Watchtower fame's Colin Quakenbush, one time
editor of the Awake! magazine.
b. read Randy's political cartoons from inside Bethel in 1979 when he was a secret apostate:
witch hunt part I: the Bible Becomes "Suspicious"
witch hunt part II: Inquisition
Pressroom Conversion Tales
5. Read the gut-funny Armageddon Okies by Gary Busselman:
Armageddon Okies by Gary Busselman
6. Listen to some great music composed by Terry Wahlstrom:
7. In a dark mood and want to keep it that way for awhile? Read Mommie Dark's stuff:
8. Take a walk in the evening and count your blessings. If you
are so inclined,
thank God for each one of them, including your family and friends!
I have my down times just like you, just know that they will pass. If your
life has been permanently altered or may be in the near future, read my favorite
poem IF by Rudyard Kipling.
Visit Danny Haszard's Sensible Suggestions for Managing Stress